Vision: To actively participate in the development of the Brazilian economy by supporting emerging companies that have a technological base.
Mission: To create an entrepreneurial culture for technology based companies that have the abilities and skills to bridge the gap that exists between science and the market.
Values: Vision, ethics, results, transparency, proactivity and social consciousness.
- Generate returns to the entrepreneurs and investors
- Generate returns to society through the creation of qualified jobs, tax revenues, and wealth
- Promote an integration of efforts by governments, universities, scientific and technological institutions, and the local business community
- Actively participate in the realization of Brazil’s technological development
- Create a model for Brazilian seed capital investments
- Be an active part of the country’s economic and social development
- Encourage entrepreneurship and decentralize growth and wealth
- Regionalize the concept and practice of seed capital
- Encourage co-investments in the portfolio companies, primarily through angel investors that invest in each of the country’s geographic regions